Sunday, December 23, 2007

An initiative to help "Helpless" kids

Dear all,

I am Tarun Patel, an English teacher working at Education Campus Changa, Gujarat - INDIA.

Me and my wife are teachers - making good money to live a good life. We have just got a new member in our family - a baby boy :)

An initiative to help "Helpless" kids

I've been digging out my mind and books to find out a way to do "something" - that would satisfy my desire to help "someone".

A year ago - I decided to help poor children by teaching them - that idea remained "an idea".

I ran a campaign during the Gujarat Elections (http://gujaratelections2007.blogspot.com/) - got a good success online - as a supporter of Mr. Narendra Modi - STILL "dissatisfaction" is there.

TODAY an IDEA hit my mind - I will write "online" on this blog - whatever I earn from this blog will go to help poor kids. EVERY month I will post the photographs of "the helped children" on this blog. I will also put their address and "how I have helped them" on the blog. (so that you can help them individually as well.)

An Appeal

PLEASE help me earn money and help the children by spreading the word about this blog and by regularly visiting my blog.

Here are my details:

Tarun Patel

B7, Ramkrupa Apartment, Nana Bazar, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat - INDIA.

Contact# 0091 9913558948

eMail: tarunjpatel AT gmail DOT com

P.S. I will be posting a story tomorrow to kick of this mission.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really a great initiative Mr. Patel. wishing you all the best. - Arya